We achieve the impossible
Ukrainian equities were hot in Warsaw but mostly cold in London on Wednesday, May 13. The WIG Ukraine Index rose 1.5% to extend its win streak to four sessions at a 5.1% advance. It was led by egg producer Ovostar (OVO PW), which surged 7.5%, and sugar producer Astarta (AST PW), which climbed 4.7%, or 14.0% in three sessions. In London, iron ore miner and pellet maker Ferrexpo (FXPO LN) declined 1.8%. JKX Oil & Gas (JKX LN) fell 5.6%.
Join our team
We hold solid leading market position since 2004
We are always opened to discover new opportunities and horizons
We strive for ambitious projects and complicated tasks
Each member of our Team is born to win
At Concorde Capital, we are proud to have assembled one of the strongest and most professional teams on Ukraine’s investment market. We are always happy when experienced individuals join our team, ready to make their contribution, be persistent, and reap the fruit of their labors.
Concorde Capital is an ideal environment for goal-oriented individuals, who are confidently building their careers. We offer opportunities to excel with self-reliant work, as well as work under the guidance of true professionals in the investment sphere.
Please look through the following vacancies. If you believe your knowledge and experience meet the given requirements, please send a detailed CV/resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Information on your candidacy will be kept in the strictest confidence.
Associate, Investment BankingSeptember 2018
Сoncorde Capital is currently looking for an Associate, Investment Banking Department. We are seeking a highly motivated, ambitious individual with a strong knowledge of corporate finance and highly developed soft skills.
Location: Kiev (Parus Business Centre)
Reporting line: Managing Director, Investment Banking
- Market research and financial analysis incl. participation in Due Diligence process
- Financial modeling and business valuation
- Preparation of marketing materials (analytical reports, investment teasers, infomemos)
- Development of comprehensive knowledge of an industry, including fundamental understanding of businesses
- Communication and coordination of work between different parties of investment process
- Assistance in investment banking deals origination process
- Excellent knowledge of financial analysis and valuation, strong analytical skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines. Multitasking
- Self-motivation and self-development
- Fluency in English, Russian and Ukrainian
- Higher academic degree in finance, economics or relevant; corporate finance experience is a plus
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, and MS Word
This is a full-time position.
Salary and benefits are to be determined during the interviewing process.
If you believe your knowledge and experience are a fit for this position, please send a detailed CV and a cover letter to [email protected]. Your candidacy will be kept in the strictest confidence.
We are interested in young, talented and ambitious students looking to gain experience in the investment sphere. If you specialize in economics, finance or a related field, we invite you to participate in our student work program. We offer students the following opportunities:
- 1. Practice – unpaid work by a student for a period of at least a month with the goal of acquiring practical skills and applying theory gained during university studies. The practice term depends exclusively on a schedule set by the university, with which an agreement is signed.
- 2. Internship – work for upper-level students, or graduates, for a period of one to six months, which can be paid or unpaid (depending on the agreement reached between the student and our company). After the internship, a decision is made on whether the intern is offered work or given a recommendation for having completed the Concorde Capital internship.
- 3. Employment – hiring the best candidates who successfully completed all stages of the job interview process, with a probation period.
We reveal the potential of future leaders. Many of our past participants of student programs are now successfully climbing the career ladder in our company. To apply, please fill out an application form.
Please examine the following vacancies. If you believe your knowledge and experience meet our requirements, send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] Information on your candidacy will be kept in the strictest confidence.
Intern for Investment Banking DepartmentSeptember 2018
Concorde Capital is
looking for an Intern for its Investment Banking Department. We are seeking a
highly motivated and ambitious individual.
Location: Kiev (Parus Business Centre)
Reporting line: Associate
- Preparing marketing materials
- Gathering information
- Conducting market research
- Building financial spreadsheet models
- Working on various projects to support client relations
- Assisting banking teams with day-to-day responsibilities
- Good writing and analytical skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint user
- Understanding of corporate finance, accounting and valuation basics
- Fluent English, Russian and Ukrainian
- Last year student in finance, economics or relevant field
The position is unpaid and full-time.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected], “IB Intern”. All applications will be kept in strict confidence.