CONCORDE CAPITAL VALUES
A leader is a person who is able to find an idea and the resources for its implementation, put willpower into it, and get a result
Each project, each action, takes on a new meaning if you bring into it an element of creativity and innovation
This is freedom from the stereotypes, habits, and norms that society imposes. We all obey some rules, but we are successful under one single condition, if we are free inside. Freedom is a limitless ocean
This is what we get when we are doing more now than in the morning, and today more than yesterday. We measure any given action in terms of whether it will allow us to grow, to move forward and create more, lead more, and freely
This is the culmination, the bundle of energy that is released from a job well done. It’s also the reward, a combination of monetary measure and pleasure
JOIN OUR TEAM
At Concorde Capital, we are proud to have assembled one of the strongest and most professional teams on Ukraine’s investment market. We are always happy when experienced individuals join our team, ready to make their contribution, be persistent, and reap the fruit of their labors.
Concorde Capital is an ideal environment for goal-oriented individuals, who are confidently building their careers. We offer opportunities to excel with self-reliant work, as well as work under the guidance of true professionals in the investment sphere.
Please look through the following vacancies. If you believe your knowledge and experience meet the given requirements, please send a detailed CV/resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Information on your candidacy will be kept in the strictest confidence.
Relationship Manager or Business Development Manager in Asset Management DepartmentFebruary 2022
- English: upper-intermediate, written - excellent
- excellent presentation skills
- knowledge of financial instruments (stocks, bonds, derivatives)
- at least 3 years of experience in private banking, investment companies
- proven negotiation skills, problem solving skills
- desire to develop professional skills in the capital market.
We welcome the following additional skills and experience:
- experience in mediating, negotiating
- own customer base (affluent, HNWI)
- practical experience in managing a portfolio of investment assets
- experience of communicating with foreign banks.
- search for clients, sale of Wealth Management services
- communication with banks, partners
- speaking at conferences, product presentation
- maintaining investment portfolios of clients
- active involvement in the development of new products and services.
- fixed salary + success fee
- social package
- ambitious team of Concorde Capital.
If you are purposeful and strive to develop, and also have the professional experience and personal qualities we need, we are waiting for your CV with a photo to the email: [email protected].
We are interested in young, talented and ambitious students looking to gain experience in the investment sphere. If you specialize in economics, finance or a related field, we invite you to participate in our student work program. We offer students the following opportunities:
- 1. Practice – unpaid work by a student for a period of at least a month with the goal of acquiring practical skills and applying theory gained during university studies. The practice term depends exclusively on a schedule set by the university, with which an agreement is signed.
- 2. Internship – work for upper-level students, or graduates, for a period of one to six months, which can be paid or unpaid (depending on the agreement reached between the student and our company). After the internship, a decision is made on whether the intern is offered work or given a recommendation for having completed the Concorde Capital internship.
- 3. Employment – hiring the best candidates who successfully completed all stages of the job interview process, with a probation period.
We reveal the potential of future leaders. Many of our past participants of student programs are now successfully climbing the career ladder in our company. To apply, please fill out an application form.
Please examine the following vacancies. If you believe your knowledge and experience meet our requirements, send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] Information on your candidacy will be kept in the strictest confidence.
Intern – Quantitative Financial AnalystMarch 2021
- data search, verification, analysis and visualization
- study of market patterns and anomalies
- strategies backtesting
- proficiency in some of the programming languages: VBA, SQL, R, Python, C++, Matlab etc.,
- basic knowledge of stock market tools,
- English language B1/B2.
Intern – Financial AnalystMarch 2021
Responsibilities: data collection and processing, analysis of company operations and finances, preparation of analytical documentsRequirements:
- basic knowledge of financial statements and reporting (corporate finance),
- basic knowledge of stock market tools,
- fluent English.
- to work side by side with the market's top research analysts and investment bankers,
- to learn advanced skills from seasoned professionals while working on real-life projects,
and a chance to try and prove yourself a perfect fit for the Concorde Capital's ambitious team.
APPLY TODAY and GET A CHANCE to become a part of Concorde Capital Ambitious Team!
Success storiesAll success stories
We’re continuing a good corporate tradition! This time the Concorde Capital’s team climbed to the top of Kazbek! And this is 5054 m above sea level! This is our second 5,000; almost a year to the dateRead more
We did it! Only a month ago, the Concorde Capital team held a business simulation of the conquest of Everest in the office, and today we climbed to the top of Ararat , at 5137 m above sea level.Read more
On October 3, speaking at the Business Wisdom Summit 2019, Concorde Capital CEO Igor Mazepa spoke about his experience in developing as a company leader and how this role has transformed over time."WhenRead more