Join our team
We hold solid leading market position since 2004
We are always opened to discover new opportunities and horizons
We strive for ambitious projects and complicated tasks
Each member of our Team is born to win
At Concorde Capital, we are proud to have assembled one of the strongest and most professional teams on Ukraine’s investment market. We are always happy when experienced individuals join our team, ready to make their contribution, be persistent, and reap the fruit of their labors.
Concorde Capital is an ideal environment for goal-oriented individuals, who are confidently building their careers. We offer opportunities to excel with self-reliant work, as well as work under the guidance of true professionals in the investment sphere.
Please look through the following vacancies. If you believe your knowledge and experience meet the given requirements, please send a detailed CV/resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Information on your candidacy will be kept in the strictest confidence.
Associate, Investment BankingAugust 2021
Сoncorde Capital is currently looking for an Associate, Investment Banking Department. We are seeking a highly motivated, ambitious individual with a strong knowledge of corporate finance and highly developed soft skills.
Location: Kiev (Parus Business Centre)
Reporting line: Managing Director, Investment Banking
- Market research and financial analysis incl. participation in Due Diligence process
- Financial modeling and business valuation
- Preparation of marketing materials (analytical reports, investment teasers, infomemos)
- Development of comprehensive knowledge of an industry, including fundamental understanding of businesses
- Communication and coordination of work between different parties of investment process
- Assistance in investment banking deals origination process
- Excellent knowledge of financial analysis and valuation, strong analytical skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines. Multitasking
- Self-motivation and self-development
- Fluency in English, Russian and Ukrainian
- Higher academic degree in finance, economics or relevant; corporate finance experience is a plus
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, and MS Word
- Full-time employment
- Work in the center of Kiev - in the business center "Parus" ( 2 Mechnikova Str.)
- Competitive salary and social package (will be discussed during the interview)
- Interesting challenges and opportunities for professional development
- Subordination - to the Managing Director, Investment Banking Department
If you are purposeful and strive to develop, and also have the professional experience and personal qualities we need, we are waiting for your CV with a photo to the email: [email protected].
Be sure to indicate the desired level of salary.
We guarantee the confidentiality of the CVs of all candidates.
We are interested in young, talented and ambitious students looking to gain experience in the investment sphere. If you specialize in economics, finance or a related field, we invite you to participate in our student work program. We offer students the following opportunities:
- 1. Practice – unpaid work by a student for a period of at least a month with the goal of acquiring practical skills and applying theory gained during university studies. The practice term depends exclusively on a schedule set by the university, with which an agreement is signed.
- 2. Internship – work for upper-level students, or graduates, for a period of one to six months, which can be paid or unpaid (depending on the agreement reached between the student and our company). After the internship, a decision is made on whether the intern is offered work or given a recommendation for having completed the Concorde Capital internship.
- 3. Employment – hiring the best candidates who successfully completed all stages of the job interview process, with a probation period.
We reveal the potential of future leaders. Many of our past participants of student programs are now successfully climbing the career ladder in our company. To apply, please fill out an application form.
Please examine the following vacancies. If you believe your knowledge and experience meet our requirements, send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] Information on your candidacy will be kept in the strictest confidence.
Intern – Quantitative Financial AnalystMarch 2021
- data search, verification, analysis and visualization
- study of market patterns and anomalies
- strategies backtesting
- proficiency in some of the programming languages: VBA, SQL, R, Python, C++, Matlab etc.,
- basic knowledge of stock market tools,
- English language B1/B2.
Intern – Financial AnalystMarch 2021
Responsibilities: data collection and processing, analysis of company operations and finances, preparation of analytical documentsRequirements:
- basic knowledge of financial statements and reporting (corporate finance),
- basic knowledge of stock market tools,
- fluent English.
- to work side by side with the market's top research analysts and investment bankers,
- to learn advanced skills from seasoned professionals while working on real-life projects,
and a chance to try and prove yourself a perfect fit for the Concorde Capital's ambitious team.
APPLY TODAY and GET A CHANCE to become a part of Concorde Capital Ambitious Team!