Attracting investments, finding debt financing, selling and acquiring business (both in Ukraine and abroad), developing capitalization strategies
Ukrainian equities were hot in Warsaw but mostly cold in London on Wednesday, May 13. The WIG Ukraine Index rose 1.5% to extend its win streak to four sessions at a 5.1% advance. It was led by egg producer Ovostar (OVO PW), which surged 7.5%, and sugar producer Astarta (AST PW), which climbed 4.7%, or 14.0% in three sessions. In London, iron ore miner and pellet maker Ferrexpo (FXPO LN) declined 1.8%. JKX Oil & Gas (JKX LN) fell 5.6%.
Capitalization and building relationships
Our mission is to accompany the client in whatever turbulent conditions the Ukrainian climate may find itself in.
1. We build relationships advising on all matters including strategy, markets, acquisition targets, capital structure, financial modeling and even personnel.
2. We help to capitalize businesses through legal structuring, auditing and incorporating the highest standards of corporate governance. We make sure our clients benefit from good publicity and higher multiples in the short term.
3. We have experience in building several capitalization stories from scratch by:
- Advising on acquisitions,
- Recruiting key management,
- Finding sources of debt,
- Implementing smooth audits and
- Performing legal structurings.
4. We help greenfield projects by providing capital and source-financing from our partners.