Since 2016, Concorde Capital has been operating as a private equity fund.
Since 2014, Concorde Capital has been investing in promising Ukrainian companies. Our portfolio includes companies in healthcare, e-commerce, construction materials, real estate, IT and other industries.
Based on more than 20 years of investment banking experience, we are able to select high-yield investments from a variety of market opportunities, to facilitate the internal business processes of the companies in our portfolio, and to execute successful exit from the investment.
We make decisions to invest based on market or company specifics. Our investment mandate comprises the following strategies:
- Buyout – buyout of a majority stake in the company together with partners or management
- Growth – capital injections in fast-growing companies aiming for international expansion
- Venture – financial support for startups or companies able to revolutionize their industry or market niche
- Special cases – discovery and implementation of rapid and/or multiple value growth strategies
- Proven business model
- Strong and experienced management team
- High market potential
- Business scalability